Monday, June 1, 2009

Schlossgrabenfest 2009

Guten Tag alles!

Yesterday, Day 98, I reached Dieburg at about 3.30pm, from the Frankfurt-Hahn airport.. Omg... I just hate it!! They shouldn't call it Frankfurt-Hahn when it's not even near Frankfurt!!

Anyway, once I reach Quartier 56, I rest for awhile and then I had a knock on my door.. 'Let's go to Darmstadt for the Schlossgrabenfest!' It's a big event in Darmstadt.. It's a music festival..

It's just in front of my university.. Yesh! TU Darmstadt ist super! You can understand this.. German is quite easy for English-speakers, because they are so many similar words.. ;)

Can you see the words on the building? Schlossgrabenfest!!

The largest stage there.. There were many other smaller stages, all for different genre of music.. Quite cool!


There were lots of food! BBQ food! Look how HUGE the grill is!! hahahahha!!

Lots of french fries!!





Stage with the bright lights!

And without... hahah!

I went home quite late.. I was kaputt by then.. And the bus was sooooooo freaking crowded!! haha! Anyway, it was a very cool concept, because it promotes local music.. But I didn't really like it.. I didn't really like the music.. And I couldn't eat the food.. So nothing much to enjoy.. haha!

No comments: