Guten Tag alles!Day 83.. Perfect day for a cycle!! Yesh yesh, I know I need a bike... Soooooo I woke up early to go to a
Fahrradbazaar/ bicycle bazzar in Dieburg.. They sold second hand bikes.. There was a place to repair your bike.. You can buy maps of Germany.. Ok, not exactly the whole of Germany, but parts of Germany, like the different areas you can cycle.. And the maps show all the bicycle routes etc.. Damn cool! I bought a map of Darmstadt/ Dieburg area.. So Im going to cycle to the small towns one day! Wooo~!! Damn exciting!!
Anyway, I bought a bike! Im soooooooooooooooooooooo ON, after the bicycle tour last week with IGM.. A german hobby? So in Germany, do what the Germans do! hahahha!

Bicycles bicycles bicycles! Big ones, small ones, cheap ones, expensive ones!! What you want?? hahhaha!

I was lucky to find a decent one for 3o euros! You know, it's ok for me.. Because I can sell them before I go back to Singapore.. Sell for 30 euros back? hahah! We'll see...

Yup! Nice guy selling maps! :)

OK!! Me and Bikey are going to Frankfurt in a train! Lol! It's too far to cycle there!! WAY WAY WAY too far!! I love Germany's trains because there's room for bicycles! So we can go anywhere with a bicycle! No problemo!!

I don't know why, everytime I go to Frankfurt, I'll take pics of ducks!! Lol!! But they are very fascinating la.. Really beautiful! Who says only the swans are beautiful ah? Ducks can be beautiful too! :P

If you can see.. One the bridge, there are many many many cars.. They are transporting all these cars.. Quite cool! It was VERY long somemore!! I think I waited there for more than 5mins for all the cars to pass.. Probably at 90km/h? Damn long ah!!

I LOVE the apartments by the river.. Very nice, very cool, very modern!! I seriously don't mind living in these apartments!

So.... Basically I cycled from Frankfurt, along the Main river, to Offenbach.. I really really really wanted to go to a flea market!! I remember that the Frankfurt flea market was along the river.. AND there was another flea market in Offenbach, along the river too.. I don't know why the Frankfurt flea market wasn't there.. So I just cycled straight to Offenbach! Yup! By the river.. :):)

I remembered clearly that when we cycled past Offenbach last week, there was a flea market opened in the morning.. BUT today was special! Instead of in the day, today was the first night flea market!! Wah!! I was soooooo lucky! BUT it starts at 15:00, see the poster above.. I was there at 12:30.. Damn!!

There were a few people setting up their tables.. Yeah.. I saw people coming in huge trolley, pushing their stuff to sell.. Quite a sight la.. Very interesting!!
So I decided to walk around the
Stadtmitte/ centre of the town.. Yup! Typical German town centre! hahha! Very easy to find!! I had hotdog bun for lunch! I was soooo lucky to find it by chance!! hahahh!! My hands also got a little itchy, so I bought some clothes.. oOps!
So after spending about 3 hours in the
Stadtmitte, I went to the flea market again.. Whoaaa!! Damn crowded! AND I was sooooooo excited, because they sold ALOT of things.. Well, some are seriously junk!! But I was just sooooo fascinated!! I walked around, looked at every single thing! I thought they were cheap!! They sold sooooooo many different kinds of things! What you want? Children's toys and books? Adult books? Glass stuff? Pottery? Second hand radios and electrical equipments? CDs? Clothes? Sports stuff? hahhaha! Everything you think can be sold here are sold here!! Lol! But mainly second hand la.. Got some new stuff also..




Ohya! They sold bicycles too! Too bad I bought mine already.. I didn't dare ask for the price, because I didn't want to regret finding a cheaper/ better one here.. Lol!
Ohya! I bought a decent tennis racket for THREE EUROS!!! OMG!!! It's sooooo cheap la!! Lol!! I could resist it la.. hehe! Don't know whether I'll use it here, so I just lent it to Thiago, and he'll return it to me before I return to Singapore.. haha!

As you can see, they sell everything they don't want!

Just beside the flea market, was a funfair? hahha!
Offenbacher Volksfest! I am soooooooo lucky!! I LOVE these kinda things..!

This is quite common.. Cookies, with words on it! Chocolates! So tempting! hehe! Looks pretty, but I always don't buy them.. I don't know why! Lol!

HUGE game stalls, with HUGE soft toys!! If I were to win those, I don't know how Im going to carry them back! Lol!! Those are like the kind you see in tv, where the guy wins something for the girl! Lol!

Fruits, coated with chocolate!! Germans do know how to tempt me ah!! :P:P I wish we have those kind of things in Singapore!! haha!

I was watching the lady 'playing' at this game stall.. It's sooooo dumb!! It's like lucky draw.. Pick 5/ 10/ 25 strips of paper.. And on each strip, there's points in it.. Add the points up, and you'll win something.. Soooooo difficult to win something la! The lady only won a small soft toy! I think the HUGE ones are for display only! Lol!

Ok, everywhere you go, you CONFIRM find a
Biergarten/ Beer garden.. A place where you drink beer.. Germans are soooo famous for their beer drinking!!

Bumper cars!! Too bad I got noone to play with!! If not, confirm I'll ride.. My favourite!! hahah!

Long...... Long.......... Sweets!
When I was walking back to my bike to return to Dieburg, I met a nice guy.. AND he happened to be going to the mosque.. I was soooooooooooooooooooo lucky la! I was already thinking that I need to rush home to pray.. So I prayed at the mosque there.. It was very near.. And there was a HUGE halal supermarket and bakery! Wah!! Quite cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment