Friday, May 15, 2009

Girls' Movie Night!!!

Guten Tag alles!

I've been sick for 3 weeks already.. I haven't fully recovered.. Yesh, STILL!! Arghhh!! The first week was bad.. I had a bad cold and fever! Then it moved to a sore throat and then cough.. And the cough persisted til today..

So when I met up with Martina yesterday, Day 81, she bought me to the doctors.. Martina is the Bulgarian girl, studying in TU Darmstadt.. She's doing her exchange in NUS for the next 2 semesters.. hehe!

Anyway, usually in German, you'll have to make an appointment with the doctor when you're sick.. It's VERY weird.. If Im sick NOW, of course I need the doctor NOW, and not next week!! hahahha! BUT lucky the doctor that she brought me to is not popular.. Noone there!! Lol!! AND after I saw him, I understood why!! hahhaha! Don't ask the details.. It'll be considered bad-mouthing right? And that's not very nice... :P:P

So he just prescribed for me anti-biotics!!! Lol!! I was thinking, what a joke!! hahah!

Then we had ice-cream and I went home..

At night, it's girls' movie night!! Woooooo~!! The few of us decided to watch some movies, for girl bonding! Me, Asli, Kate, Lynn and Shruti.. We watched a chick flick! Lol!! All girls wat! It was nice! I bought a cake from Aldi and the rest brought other snacks and drinks! hehe! But we didn't stay until very long, because some of us have classes the next day.. Yesh, the one of us is me (my Friday tutorial).. :P:P Bleaghh~!!

No comments: