It's already the 6th week for the NUS academic calander.. Time really past sooo quickly! What have I been doing? Honestly, I don't know.. But I know I've been busy.. Maybe I didn't spend my time efficiently..! haha! I rather not say that.. I think I've done alot this past 6 weeks.. I've been too busy, I guess that's why time past so fast.. lol!
I wish to blog abt them, but I wanna make this blog all about my trip.. So now, it'll be all about my pre-departure!
[Ok, Im very hungry now...]
Honestly, this whole thing about going away, being in a foreign land, being alone, travelling europe, studying in a foreign language etc hasn't sink in yet.. Yeah,Im still preparing for it.. Packing my bags, settle admin stuff.. But I don't feel much! It's just like doing another something important.. Sometimes I do feel excited! Sometimes I feel nervous..Sometimes I feel anxious.. But it'll only be for awhile.. lol! I guess I'll start feeling all these at the airport..
Since I got not much feeling now.. I'll just touch on what I might not (and most probably not) look forward to.. 1) Weather.. I hate the cold! 2) Being sick of the same food? Maybe not having enough food at the start? Terrible food? 3) Overspending, knowing I can spend like nobody's business! (Most prob, on food.. And maaaaaayybbbeeeeeeeeee shopping.. oOps!) Then I will have very little money to travel.. :s 4) Struggling with my modules!!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment