Today is Day 5.. Im just sitting here in the morning.. Woke up at 6.30am.. Thank goodness! Its later than usual.. Im slowly adjusting my body to the timing here.. It has been bad the past few days/ nights.. I'd wake up early and sleep early.. Lol!
Today will be another day in Darmstadt.. There's really nothing here, so we cant do much here.. I hate this place.. Its too far.. Gerardo said he'll ask his friend's friend to find a place for us in Darmstadt.. I wanna move out of here! Anyway, we'll be going to Darmstadt to see Frau Nothnagel, to ask if we can move into Darmstadt.. Pray for us!!
Yesterday yesterday yesterday.. We went to Darmstadt.. We walked around, looking for cheap places to buy our bedsheets, pillow and blanket.. We were also looking for cooking stuff.. There is seriously nothing in the kitchen.. No kettle even, to boil water.. No rice cooker, like duh! No pots.. No pans.. Nothing!! Goodness!! So I bought a pot.. I bought bedsheets.. We were walking around the whole time!!
Anyway, after buying them, we had to go home.. I made an appointment at 15:00 with the hostel guy to fix the lights in my room.. We waited at the busstop.. It was about 14:00, and the bus was scheduled to come at 14:15.. So while waiting, this old German lady actually asked for help.. She didnt know how to use the ticket machine, for the bus ticket.. I dont know much, but I think I sure know more than her! Lol! She asked how long I've been in Germany.. I said 3 days! She asked, 3 years?? She was surprised, and said my German was good! Lol! I was sooooo happy!! :D:D
We took the bus.. It took us more than half hour to reach Dieburg.. Guess what!?? We missed our stop!! Gerardo pressed the bell too late! Lol!! And remember I mentioned earlier that my student residence is at the ulu-est part of the town.. Yesh, its at the outer part of the town.. Sooooooooooo... The next stop was sooooooo far away!! It was already going to another town!! Lol!! We alighted at the next stop, which was already in the countryside.. Lol! I was already laughing to myself!! What a joke!!
We alighted and it was soooooooo freaking cold!! Coldest I've ever felt since I reached here!! And remember I mentioned at the bus interval was half hour or an hour?? Yesh.. The next bus was in an hour!!! OMG!!! What to do?? What to do?? It must be the unluckiest day ever!!
Then suddenly, there was an empty bus coming our way!! It stopped at our stop.. The bus driver actually asked if we wanted a lift to Dieburg!! OMG!!! I was soooooooooooooooooo happy!! Just as the day was getting worse, someone came to our rescue!! The people here are super nice la!! It happened to be the bus driver that dropped us at the countryside.. He was driving the bus back to Darmstadt I guess.. We're soooooo lucky!! We only sat there in the cold for about 10-15mins.. But he dropped us off just outside Dieburg.. We thought it was good enough la!! We walked back home.. It was okla, not too far.. Thank goodness!!
Im just sooo grateful.. Alhamdulillah!!
Back at the Quartier 56, I just ate maggi.. Nice, hot maggi.. And went to bed.. :):) Nice..... It was warm at night... :):) And to make up for the previous night, I slept with my lights on, until midnight [that was when I woke up again.. Lol!].. :):)
No comments:
Post a Comment