Saturday Saturday...
I feel that Saturday is the busiest day of the week, for me! Esp since Im not schooling at the moment.. I cant say I've been slacking, because I havent! Serious! Catching up with my friends.. Doing some shopping.. (oOps!) Spending time with my family, sometimes at home.. Settle some SEP stuff.. Its such a headache!! Goodness!! And sometimes Im being bullied by Walid Jumblatt.. He makes me do things for him! Go for meetings! Follow him here and there.. etc...
Saturday morning, Apex 'Share share eh' session.. Lol! Alhamdulillah, I thought it went well.. :)
Saturday afternoon, I was rushing, preparing for my Amazing Race the next day.. Yesh! I planned the Amazing Race for my family.. Together with my APD, Walid Jumblatt, of course! Time to bully him back! hehehe...
Saturday night, I went for Fely's symponia concert.. Gosh, we were late!! We came in a little later.. But honestly, I really enjoyed it! I didnt expect to enjoy it alot.. I love one piece in particular.. I forgot the title though.. The highlight of the day was meeting Fely Lu and Liu Jun! Gosh, its been ages! Im very happy to see them again! Dinner on Tuesday night! :):)
I'm happy... With what I do.. With the people I surround myself with.. Im so thankful to God!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment