Sunday, March 29, 2009

Daylight Saving Time!!

Guten Tag alles!!

Today, Day 35, I have the first taste of losing 1 hour to time, due to the start of the Daylight Saving Time.. haha! Last night, I was happily checking the prayer timings.. Then I saw that the time difference was one hour, from 28th March to 29th March.. Eg, Asar prayers was at 16:03 on 28th and is at 17:04 today.. I was soooooo happy la!! But it didn't really occur to me that its due to DST!! Lol!! Anyway, the prayer timings really change VERY fast.. One minute each day.. Its quite interesting.. Yesh! I miss Heavenly Maths!! I learnt alot there.. I don't know about the Understanding the Universe module la.. Probably they just learn about Venus.. [oOps! hehe..]

Ok, so today..... STUDY STUDY STUDY!! German test on Tuesday! Must pass!! Eh wait... I dont even know if can map to German 5 in NUS..

Wünschen Sie mir viel Glück!! [Wish me plenty of luck!!]

No comments: