Guten Tag alles!!
Today is a LOVELY LOVELY day.. Yesh! Day 36 here.. The weather was BE-A-U-TI-FUL!! It wasnt very cold.. It was just nice, to me! I like~!
And today was the last day of German class.. Yup! Phase 1 is gone.. So fast huh? Tmr will be my German test.. Im not gonna miss the German class, because its BoooooooooooooooRiiiiiiiiiiinnnnG!! Seriously!! I've always enjoyed German classes in NUS.. But here... Very boring.. Only sometimes, when there's group work, and we're asked to interact.. I like it! We'd discuss topics, then present in class our group discussions.. Everything in German, of course.. There was once, it was on relationships, and living alone.. I find it sooooooooo interesting.. I liked it alot! I heard many different views etc.. And just now, we had a debate! The topic was Killerspiele.. This means video games that have alot of violence and killings, eg counter strike.. So my group was for the ban of these violent games.. haha! Naturally, I was against it because I dont like it.. So I had no reason to be for it.. haha! I thought it was fun, compared to doing all the readings and grammatic exercises all the time.. *yawns*
Then I went to the Turkish supermarket, to stock up for this 2 days! I got no more food here in Dieburg.. And I bought some turkey ham to make sandwich! I guess I need alot of these when Im travelling.. I'll be on a roadtrip for 6 days, to Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris and Luxembourg.. :):) I hope it'll be fun! It'll be an experience, especially when we cant even communicate in a common language there! haha! We know English, German, Portugese, Spanish, Turkish and Malay.. We don't know Dutch, French or even Luxembourgish.. And it would be soooo important since we'll be driving.. haha!
Ok ok, Im gonna study now.. Auf Wiedersehen!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment