Monday, March 2, 2009

Start of 2nd week in Germany

Guten Abend alles!

Today is Day 8.. Im blogging at night because tmr I have a 'Welcome Day' and a German test! Wish me luck!

Today I was supposed to go to Darmstadt in the morning to see Frau Nothnagel with Gerardo.. But change of plans.. We'll just talk to her tmr..

I went to Darmstadt at 12:15 to meet Martina.. She was supposed to bring me to this store which sells really really cheap home stuff, like beddings, cooking stuff etc.. But when we reached there, we found out that the store was no longer there!! Ohno!! What luck!! So we went to the city centre.. Then we walked to the mosque.. Martina was sooooo kind to help me ask for the mosque in Darmstadt.. She has alot of Muslim friends, because there alot of Muslims in TUD.. Turks, Iranians, Iraqis etc.. :)

The mosque doesnt look like a mosque!! Its at some alley, and there's an entrance.. It was locked! So I was too scared and shy to ring the bell and go it.. Probably another time, with another Muslim.. :)

Then she left me.. So I walked to the halal supermarket, bought food stuff! I bought stuff to bring for lunch tmr.. Im making chicken ham sandwich for lunch! Weeee~!!

And then I went back to the city centre.. Bought more stuff for my room.. Gosh!! There were sooooo heavy.. I was suffering!! I put a 1-litre mineral water in my bag, and there was rice in my bag.. So it was crazy!! Oh well... What to do.. Alone mah!

Then I went home.. I met a Turk and a Pole, who lives near me.. Yup! My Singapore friend, Yu Fan, has also arrived! So its great! There's more people! Yeay!

I cooked dinner!! Egg omelette, sausages and tomato soup! The sausages and tomato soup were good, but I thought the egg was a disappointment.. I dont know why it didnt turn out the way I wanted it to be.. Yeah..

At night, me, Yen Ching and Chen Sin went to Gerardo's room and we sang a birthday song in German! We bought him a tiny flower pot and a card.. Its his 21st birthday.. :)



Tmr, we'll be going to Darmstadt together.. We'll see how it goes tmr.. Bismillah..

No comments: