Tuesday, March 31, 2009

All my bags are packed, Im ready to go...

Guten Abend alles!

I had a German test on Day 37.. Today la! hahah! It started at 8am.. Guess what... I left the Quartier 56 and walked very fast to the busstop.. I was supposed to go with Pedro, Bruno and Gerardo.. The rest have their tests at 9am.. So I only walked with Pedro.. I didnt know where Bruno and Gerardo were.. And my watch said we're on time, about 7.15am.. We didnt see anyone at the busstop, and there was no bus!! We missed the bus!! OMG......... Yeah, we did see a bus while walking.. But we didnt know it was ours.. OMG OMG OMG.... I was gonna be soooooooooooooo late for my test.. I realised that my watch was late!! I think about 8 min late!! Thats ALOT!! hahah! So yeah.. The next bus at the busstop was at 7.53am.. Too late!! So we walked to another busstop.. Waited for the bus, which will come at 7.42am.. Not too bad..

So basically I was late for my test! 10 mins late.. I missed the first part of the listening comprehension.. hahahha!! But lucky its only 6 marks.. Anyway, the test was EASY.. Seriously~!! Its so simple... They practically gave the answers.. The comprehension was soooooooooooo easy!! I think easier than German 1 semester exam!! Lol!! Then later, we had an oral exam.. I think it was very simple.. I liked it alot, because I think I talked alot.. About my hobbies, my family, my study etc.. Very interactive dialogue session.. hahah! Trilogue actually, because there were 2 testers.. haha!

I've just packed my clothes, cleaned my room, did my laundry today.. I feel happy! I just need to take a bath.. I'll be going on a trip from tmr.. I cant wait!! Finally, I can drive! Lol! Nah... Just kidding.. They wont let me drive.. [And I still dont know why.. :P:P] ANYWAY, Amsterdam (Holland), Brussels (Belgium), Bruges (Belgium), Paris (France) and Luxembourg.. Hier kommt ich...................................!! Wish me luck (ya, pray for my safety!)!

No comments: