Guten Abend alles!
Looks like I'll have to get used to blogging at night now, because my German intensive course starts tmr! Yesh!! Every day, Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 12:30.. Dont ask me why so long.. I also have no idea.. I guess its intensive? Lol!
Anyway, today I met lots of people.. Actually we arranged to meet at the main entrance at 08:30 to catch the 08:50 bus.. We were on time, but the bus didnt come!!! So we waited for the next bus, which was of course half an hour later.. Yeah... So we took the opportunity to chat and get to know others..
Ok, let's see where are they from.. Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, Italy, Greece, Hong Kong, Spain.. Yup! I think they are all nice.. Really.. We went to Dolivostraße, for our welcome day.. Just a simple one, with briefing and important stuff..
After the welcome day, we all actually went together.. There were others that didnt stay in Dieburg, so they arrived earlier.. And they didnt join us.. There were Chinese people.. It was about 4 or 5 of them.. I dont know why they always kept to themselves.. Made me glad that I came alone, because I dont know anyone and Im forced to mingle.. Yeah... But I've been doing well.. The Dieburg people are really nice.. I think because we're in Dieburg and there's not many buses.. We'll always have to go together.. And I guess thats where we get to know them better.. And of course, during the German intensive course too.. So its cool! :)
Anyway, after the test, we went to the canteen in TUD.. Yup! It was nice! I happened to bring my own food, I made chicken ham sandwiches for lunch! I expected that I might not find a halal food place, so yeah, I brought my own food.. Save money anyway.. But I ate vanilla pudding there.. I tell you, its SUPERB!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! hehe! Then we went to Luisenplatz to get our monthly bus card.. Its much cheaper to travel with it, because one trip from Dieburg to Darmstadt, costs 2,30 euros.. And another 2,30 euros back.. And if we travel somemore within Darmstadt, another 1,50 per ride.. Its crazy! And the monthly card costs 56,90 euros.. So its definitely worth it..
The test was hard!! It was a 20-minute test, fill-in-the-blanks kind.. The Italian guy, Marco, is a clown la! He doesnt know any German la! But he's a funny guy, really.. Nice and friendly, and speaks good English too.. :) He'll definitely be in the lowest level class.. hahahah! Which starts at 08:30 everyday! Lol! I cant wait to see which class I'll be in.. The results are by tmr morning.. hehe!
After the test, we went grocery shopping and shopping for our room (beddings, cooking stuff and toilet paper, which is super important..) I think Im one of the very few that knew the area, without using the map! I learnt during my first week in Darmstadt! hehe!
So Im back home now.. I cooked my dinner.. Maggi and I also did scrambled eggs with sausages! Im full and happy! :) Anyway, I better save my maggi! Just in case Im craving for it again in a few weeks.. hehe!
Im soooo gonna learn how to cook some Mexican dish, probably from Gerardo.. And I wanna learn Italian dishes too! hahha!
OH!! And I saw in a brouchers, which all the sports.. Got silat!! I feel like joining them! Lol! Just for fun! But then again, I scared to fight.. They're such very big!! :P:P I'll see how it'll fit my schedule la.. hehe!
Oh well... I got nothing else to blog about.. I have to sleep early.. I feel like a bum! Sleep sooo much, but I really cannot make it la.. So sleepy.. I got to wake up early.. Got to catch the bus at 07:53!! Bleagh~!
Guten Nacht alles!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
malay food dowan to cook wanna try italian n mexican.. tsk3...
hahhahaha!! I cant cook malay food! So hard to find the ingredients and the tools! I need a blender... :P:P
Post a Comment