Day 53! Yup! Today will be a slack day.. I woke up early.. I wanted to make breakfast but I don’t know what to make! So I decide to try pancakes! Ok, this time, FREE STYLE!! I have NO IDEA how to make the pancake batter.. I just guess all the way.. Flour, eggs, milk, butter etc.. And it didn’t look good, as in, it didn’t even look like batter! Just sticky chunks! So I decide to put bananas! Yesh!! Like jemput-jemput.. So I end up making banana pancakes! hahahhahah!! It was ugly as usual.. I cant cook for nuts! But I thought the taste was ok.. Edible! Actually, better than expected.. Better than it looks! Lol! Maybe a little too oily too..
Then I went to edeka to buy stuff for BBQ.. Yesh! Today is Yu Fan’s birthday.. So we’re doing a BBQ for him.. Halal food only!! Woooo~!! I bought the meat yesterday, for everyone.. About 15 people! Finally I can eat!
Then we slacked.. I felt lazy like hell! All I felt like doing was just lie there and do nothing.. Lol! BUM DAY!! It was raining slightly, so we thought cancel the BBQ, to be postponed to Sunday.. So we didn’t prepare anything.. Just laze around.. We just had to wait for Yu Fan to come back and we’ll cut his birthday cake..

So when he reached, together with two of his friends, we cut the cake.. Then suddenly suggested, ‘LET’S HAVE A BBQ!!’ And they were all so enthusiastic that we started immediately!! Lol! It was soooo spontaneous la! hahah! Good thing everyone was very sporting!! :):)
Me, Yen Ching, Chen Sin and some others helped out in the kitchen, preparing the food.. I prepared the banana chocolate! Noone has seen this before! And they were soooo amazed la! Lol!! Hilarious!
While the others set the fire, and some others watch set the fire.. Lol!! They actually did a fantastic job because the fire was really good!! Very strong!! MUCH better than the previous time.. Marco was marvellous! He stayed by the grill most of the time, cooking for everyone!
Thiago too! The dynamic duo!! Without them, we couldnt have lovely, delicious food!!
At the start of the BBQ.. Yup! Waiting for the food, of course! Lol!
Gerardo, Alex, me!, Kate and Shruti
Ahh!! Our guitar player.. The one providing all the lovely music!!
Maaaaaaaaarrrrccccccooooooooooooooooooooo!!! [with the Italian accent!]
Yummy banana chocolate! It was sooooo popular that I didnt even get to taste it!!

CHICKEN!! Yen Ching marinated it wonderfully! Lemon+garlic+salt... haha! Simple!
Ok, as you can see, as it got darker, it was colder.. You'll see more people by the fire! Lol!
As it got darker, it started to rain a little too.. Yeah, we actually BBQed in the drizzle! See... Everyone's hoodies up! My headscarf spoilt!! :P:P
Ahh!! Our guitar player.. The one providing all the lovely music!!
Maaaaaaaaarrrrccccccooooooooooooooooooooo!!! [with the Italian accent!]
Yummy banana chocolate! It was sooooo popular that I didnt even get to taste it!!
As it got darker, it started to rain a little too.. Yeah, we actually BBQed in the drizzle! See... Everyone's hoodies up! My headscarf spoilt!! :P:P


No comments:
Post a Comment