Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Picnic on a school day! Lol! Slack school life...

Guten Tag alles!

Day 51, no school! Actually because i don’t want to do the module Spatial and Local Planning.. I don’t think I can map it to my core module, so I don’t want to waste my time..

So………. I woke up late. Kate is finally came back! OMG!! She just had to knock on my door so early in the morning to say hi, and talk a little.. I was already so tired and sleepy.. :P:P

Then we had lunch and some of us went to Darmstadt for a picnic! Yeay!! Actually we were thinking of eating during the picnic, but it was too troublesome for us to prepare things to eat.. So we ate and went free-style! Just buy some drinks and chips, and chill… hahah!

When we got to Darmstadt, the supermarket was far from where we alighted.. BUT it’s ok.. We bought our stuff and went to Lake Woog.. Remember I talked about the lake with the slide? Yup! That lake.. Actually there’s only one lake la..

Lake woog is nice. We went in, and just sat at one corner.. The weather was soooooo beautiful that the people there were sun-bathing! Yesh, in bikini, of course.. OH!! And there’s this middle-aged lady.. She was there alone, and I don’t understand how people here can be sooooo open!! WTH!! She changed there and then! YESH! It was sooooooo weird for me!! There were very few people in the lake.. Probably it was very cold.. AND I really think it was, because once the lady changed, she went into the water.. Ok, she was only there for 5min, and she came back and change back! hahahah!! Soooooo nonsense!!

Anyway, it was very nice.. I came prepared, of course! I had my Anne Frank Diary! I brought a German- English dictionary too! It was really nice.. I ate chips, drink my ice tea and read my book.. Ok, I wasn’t really reading my book.. I was just checking the difficult words in the dictionary and writing them down in a notebook.. It’s time-consuming!! Im gonna take forever to read this book! Well… I can just read the book without understanding it, of course! BUT I really want to read it.. So if it takes forever, then forever it is! :P:P

So while we were relaxing, a man shoo-ed us.. WHY?? Because we were there illegally!! Basically, there’s construction works going on, so the gate was opened.. So we just entered la, because we saw people inside! BUT we are not allowed to.. It’s not open until mid-May probably.. The construction workers were leaving and they wanted to lock the gate, so we moved to another place.. We could stay there, but at our own risk.. The other people stayed there still, even when it was locked.. So I guess they are climbing out later.. We didn’t want to take the risk, because we’re foreigners!! We might be sent home!! Lol!! And Li Lin just had to ask if the German government will pay for our flight tickets.. Lol!!


Anyway, we moved to a nicer place. The place I went before.. Remember the little pond during my first few days here? Yup! The frozen one! haha! It was nice.. The grass was nicer.. And there were more people playing there, so it was very lively! :):)




Then my friends had to leave.. They were going to a kneipe rally.. It’s like they go pub hopping.. Just drinking.. I don’t drink so I went back to Dieburg.. I bought ice-cream and caught the bus back to Dieburg.. Such a lovely day!! :):)

No comments: