Gutan Tag alles!
Today today today.. Friday!! I planned to go Darmstadt to go to the Turkish supermarket to buy some food for the weekend.. I walked all the way to the city centre, because I wanted to buy a set of table tennis rackets and ball.. BUT closed.. Fine.. So I just had ice-cream.. IT'S VERY GOOD!! Gut und günstig! Good and cheap! hahah! So... I walked to the busstop.. Saw the bus timings, we had to wait for about 45min.. Its ok! So waited and waited and waited.. Then a lady came and checked the timing, I told her it was coming now.. Then she said no.. Today was FEIERTAG!!! OMG!! YA!! I FORGOT ITS GOOD FRIDAY.. I don't even feel the Good-Friday-ness in the air, in this Catholic/ Protestant country.. It's weird.. Anyway I had to wait another 2 hours!! The bus comes every 2/ 3 hours!! Bloody hell!! Then walked to the train station, hopefully there's a bus there, or a train maybe.. They both coming in an hour.. So wth! I just waited for the bus.. So in the end, I took 3 hours to get to Darmstadt.. Consist alot of waiting.. Arggghhhh!!!
So I walked to the supermarket.. CLOSED!! Then I asked around, and they said that today EVERYTHING IS CLOSED!! Maybe tmr it'll be opened.. ARGGGHHHH!!! So I walked around alittle.. And decide to head back home.. Yesh, I was expecting to wait some more.. There was a bus in 30min BUT it doesn't go to Dieburg.. OR I can wait for the bus in 2 hours and it goes to Dieburg.. WTH! So I took the earlier bus.. The trip was VERY long.. And I thought it'll probably stop right outside Dieburg.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I was wrong.. I got down at the last stop and it wrote 'Dieburg 3km'... OMG!! I walked and walked and walked.. Ohh no no no.. It's not 3km for sure!! It's like 4km TO GET TO DIEBURG.. AND I realised I was in the other end of the town.. So I walked another 4km to get home, I think.. OMG.... So this time, I took about 4 hours to get back..
Feiertage are worst than Sundays I think!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr... Such an unlucky day for me!! Nico was saying that yesterday was my lucky day because we didnt miss any bus/ train to Mainz, we got cheap circus price because it happened to be partner's day, I managed to persuade them to watch with me, it was VERY GOOD.. Basically it was a very very good day! Perfect! So probably I drained all my luck yesterday.. So I was left with none!! I hope it'll be a better day tmr! I want my luck back!!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment