Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturdays are better than public holidays!!

Guten Tag alles!!

Day 47... I was supposed to go to Stuttgart with the rest.. There was a festival/ carnival thing there.. AND guess what?? I OVERSLEPT!!! Thiago was tasked to call me until I wake up.. And Pedro volunteered to knock my door until I wake up.. YESH! I did woke up!! BUT I couldn't get my bum out of bed!! Ich war todmüde!! I was dead tired, I dont know why!! So yeah... I was in Dieburg alone... :(

So I decided to go Darmstadt! Maybe today was a luckier day, I hope!! And it really was.. It was much easier to get to Darmstadt.. The supermarketSSS were opened.. I actually say a shop in front of Rewe supermarket, selling soooooo cheap stuff!! SOOOOO... oOps! I bought 2 pants and a tanktop for only 22 euros!! But so cheap right!! I love them alot!! heheh...

Then I bought some meat.. Pedro actually told me to buy halal meat for all of us for the BBQ, so that I can eat everything.. Yeah, we planned to have one tmr.. So... While I was on my way to Darmstadt, Bruno called me, asking me whether I was in Dieburg.. He said that they have decided to make a BBQ and he's buying the meat AND he actually invited me to go.. I was thinking, I KNEW about it.. I kinda suggested to Pedro if we can have a halal one! So that's why I was supposed to buy the halal meat for everyone.. BUT when Bruno called.. I was confused.. So I thought probably he's buying everything for the rest, and it wont be a halal one.. So ok, fine.. So I just bought 0,5kg of chicken, 0.5kg of sausages and 1kg of minced meat, for myself.. I dont know how I can BBQ, but I just bought just in case there wasnt enough food.. So... True enough, when I was going back to Dieburg, Bruno called again.. "Shaza! Did you buy chicken for all of us??" OMG.... He said that Pedro told him that Im buying the chicken.. HAHAHH!! OMG.... What a screw up today!! Miscommunication!! So now, no halal BBQ!! Boooo~!!

I met him at the supermarket to buy the remaining stuff, like charcoal, chicken, bread etc.. He bought the other meat, so its ok.. ANYWAY, he was telling me that Catholics dont eat meat on Easter Sunday, AND tmr was Easter Sunday!! Yesh!! hahhaha! So it's weird that we're having a BBQ with lots of meat!! Lol!

SO.... Itinery for tmr: BBQ, Im trying Shephard's Pie and making Benofi Pie!! Woooo~!!

No comments: