Guten Tag alles!
Day 55.. I was supposed to go for breakfast organised by a student organisation for international students.. BUT AGAIN.... I woke up late!! Kate knocked on my door at 09:40, asking me to hurry because they are catching the 10:10 bus?? Argggghhhh!! I havent bathed and I was still sleepy, so I gave up! The next bus was in 2 hours and I would have missed the breakfast.. So I was home the whole day.. I updated my blog, as you can tell.. haha! And just surfing online.. Such a slack day.. A rest day.. A bum day.. haha!
Pedro tried to call me at 12 plus, but I only realised it at 3 plus!! Lol! He was actually in Dieburg too.. Too bad I didnt know, because he left later to meet the rest.. If I knew, I would have gone too.. But oh well...
Then when they came back later, I went with some of them to watch the guys play soccer/ football in the nearby school.. Yup! The guys from Quartier 56.. I went home soon after, because it was getting cold, AND there were too many flies! I dont understand why there's soooooo much mini flies around!!
So Im back home! Had dinner.. I hate it when my fellow resident cook here with her friend.. I feel like I cant use my kitchen so freely.. Her friend is a guy, so it gets annoying when he's still here late at night, because I would have to wear the headscarf.. But they are nice la.. So I guess it's ok.. JUST THAT they should clean up after use!! Grrrrr......~!!!
So tmr, my class starts at 09:50! It's GHOST STORIES!!! It's in English, because it's under the English Language/ English Literature department.. hahah! Im really looking forward to it!! Gerardo said that the room that the class is in is very dark and weird.. hahahha!! Soooooooo... Im looking forward to this scary class! I dont know what to expect.. Watching scary movies?? Reading ghost stories?? hahah! Yeay! Cant wait! So good night everyone!! I have to wake up early tmr!! :):)
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment