I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dog performance the most.. Very fun and entertaining! Really cute.. It's amazing how they trained all these dogs very well.. Beautiful dogs too! And another performance I liked VERY VERY MUCH as a couple doing some dance and 'flying' with these two ropes in the air.. It's alittle difficult for me to describe.. The dance was BEAUTIFUL!! I have never seen such a beautiful dance before.. So graceful.. AND definitely contributing to its beauty of this performance is the music! Yanni's Until The Last Moment.. VERY VERY beautiful song.. Yanni is AMAZING!! Go youtube him and listen to his songs.. MASTERPIECE!!! Im probably falling in love with his music.. So calm and serene, yet full of emotions.. Wunderbar!
Anyway, I didn't take many pictures.. There wasn't much to see..
We went to a church first.. It was a Protestant church.. I was telling them that I've entered more churches than mosques here in Europe! Lol!! It's soooooo true!! I only know one mosque here in Darmstadt anyway.. And I don't need to go to the mosque for Friday prayers etc.. But it's interesting la.. I get to compare all the different churches from different countries.. AND honestly, I like this church the best! Just because it was simple.. I think it's not a tourist attraction or something.. You can see that it's mainly used for prayers/ mass.. And there's not much pornography.. Even the statue of Jesus Christ in the front has clothes on! As in, full clothes! Like a cloak or something.. In other churches, the statues have cloth only covering the private parts.. I don't like it at all, to be honest.. I don't care if its art or not.. This church too has other sculptures.. I can say, modern/ recent scuptures.. And no pornography!! Men and women with clothes on!! Got one that looked like a women in a telekung (the cloth Muslim women used for prayers).. I like it, because it's very modest.. I keep telling Pedro that I don't understand why statues and paintings of people has to be naked.. Especially in churches!! Is it ART? Is nudity allowed in the religion? [Ok, mainly in catholic churches..] I hope I didn't offend anyone.. Im just so curious.. I just don't understand.. Probably I asked the wrong people, those that are not very religious.. So that's why I liked this church alot alot.. It feels closer to home, if you get what I mean.. Anyway, I sat there in the church, because I found a kids bible storybook.. So Nicolas helped me with the stories, to know the different stories in the bible.. I thought it was interesting.. I only read a few stories, like about Jesus rise from the dead (about Easter because Easter is this Sunday) and the good samaritan.. I read it in German, so I don't know if I got the names right.. Very simple German, so I liked reading it alot.. Very easy to understand..
I dont know what is this.. They are old books inside, but I cant open it.. So I dont know what exactly is this for.. To show off?? Lol! Makes no sense...
No comments:
Post a Comment