Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sick

Guten Tag alles!

Day 65.. Today is a horrible day.. Im sick.. Actually I was sick since yesterday, but yesterday was just a bad sore throat.. I couldnt talk, my throat would hurt.. Which was good, because I used it as an excuse to not read aloud in German class.. Lol!! :):) Today I woke up, worse! My sore throat got worse!! I had a slight cough.. So I slept like a bum til 3pm, when Kate knocked on my door.. She bought me something for my sore throat.. I was better then.. But now, I think Im gonna have a slight fever.. :s

This is one of my worst days in Germany.. It's terrible! I must look after myself, noone to pamper me when Im sick... :s Ok, I should go and rest now.. BYE!

1 comment:

Khairul Annuar said...

Sick? So sorry to hear. You sure it is not just the coughs? Afterall with all this hoo-ha of diseases here and there it is better to be safe. Heh.. Ok shouldn't scare you so much.