Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

Guten Tag alles!

Day 48 is Easter Sunday! A holy day for all Christians.. So Happy Easter!

Yesh, we were supposed to have a BBQ, but didnt know what time. So I cooked lunch for myself first. I thought the BBQ was later in the late evening.. BUT I saw them preparing downstairs at noon!! hahah! BBQ, I thought, is always in the evening.. So not my fault! BUT lucky I had lunch first because the food wasnt halal, so no worries abt not eating.

I was having my lunch, while they were setting the fire.. We didnt buy the fire starter, so they used alcohol.. They put alcohol on the charcoal and put fire.. APPARENLTLY thats how they do it in Brazil! hahah! I thought it was a terrible way of setting the fire because the fire wasnt too good.. Lol!

I just watched them ate.. Then they said they can cook for me sausage in an aluminium foil, so that it wont touch the other food.. So they did! But since I ate, I only did one.. They wrapped sausages in an aluminium foil and put it in the fire..








There were alot of space there, so we sat on the grass after the BBQ and talked.. Told stories and jokes.. I was a little pissed actually, so I left early.. I went to my kitchen to make Benofi Pie.. Then later I joined them again.. I invited them for dinner in my kitchen because I had 1kg of minced meat to make Shephard's pie! hahah! TOO MUCH for sure!!

I only had one dish because of lack of resources, but I thought was good.. So 8 people shared the pie.. But it's sooooo funny, coz I invite them for dinner, but I had to borrow so many things from the other kitchen.. Like plates n fork n spoons, for them to eat.. I only got one set for myself.. haha! AND they said it was good, but I dont know whether to believe them because they are always nice.. They would say nice things, even if they didnt like it.. haha! Then we shared the Benofi Pie.. YESH, it saved the night! Lol!! They loved it.. Thank goodness! It was apparently better than the previous one.. [because i added ingredient X. hehe!] It was nice..

Then went to Pedro's kitchen to play stupid games.. Yesh, the camp games that we always played! The finger game, the taping game, 007 game, murderer etc.. It was fun! But we weren't complete.. So many of them are not back from their trip.. But it was still a very nice day.. :)

No comments: